In the season of 2022, the Running League will include five large running races:
- April 9-10 — 12th WORK.UA KYIV HALF MARATHON 2022
- May 22 — 7th INTERPIPE DNIPRO HALF MARATHON 2022
- June 4-5 — 7th LVIV HALF MARATHON 2022
- September 10-11 — 7th TAVRIA V ODESA HALF MARATHON 2022
- October 15-16 — 13th WIZZ AIR KYIV CITY MARATHON 2022
1) Choose a course on the event website
2) Click “Register”
3) Enter your login and password to log into your personal profile (if you have participated in our events before)
4) Click “Enter”
Please, notice! If you haven’t participated in our events before, you will have to click “Register” and provide your personal information. We will email you your login and password to access your personal profile if your registration is successful
5) Check the information in your personal profile and fill in the blanks
6) Choose additional merchandise (if you wish) and click “Continue”
7) Confirm your order, provide payment details, and click “Pay”
8) If your payment is successful, you will receive a starter letter in your personal profile (“My events” tab) or email box provided at registration. Your starter letter will include the following information: course, age, race number, full name, contact information.
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]
According to the “Rules of Run Ukraine 2022”, the race participants pay the entry fee by electronic payment on the organizer’s website.
The payment service is provided by the Interbank system of electronic invoice delivery and payment Portmone.com using a modern and secure payment card authorization mechanism. Payment card details are entered on the Portmone.com website in a secure mode and are not available to employees.
Online registration for the races within the Ukrainian Majors Running League 2022 is open until there are available slots:
- 12th WORK.UA KYIV HALF MARATHON 2022 — until April 9;
- 7th INTERPIPE DNIPRO HALF MARATHON 2022 — until May 21;
- 7th LVIV HALF MARATHON 2022 — until June 4;
- 7th TAVRIA V ODESA HALF MARATHON 2022 — until September 10;
- 13th WIZZ AIR KYIV CITY MARATHON 2022 — until October 15.
The races will include the following courses:
- individual races of 4.2 km, 10 km, 21 km
- individual race of 42 km (only within the 13th WIZZ AIR KYIV CITY MARATHON 2022);
- relay 3х5+1х6.0975 km and 3х10+1х12.195 km (only within the 13th WIZZ AIR KYIV CITY MARATHON 2022);
- children’s races (registration will be open later) ;
- Veteran’s Ten (registration will be open later).
Depending on the epidemiological situation, the organizers are considering two options for race formats:
- If a region of the event is in the “green” quarantine zone, there is an actual race according to the approved program in compliance with all quarantine restrictions.
- If a region of the event is in the “orange” quarantine zone, children’s races may be canceled entirely; there may also be some restrictions for the audience.
No. The entry fee paid by the Race participant is not refundable under any circumstances.
If an event has to be held in the online format, every participant who paid the entry fee will get a refund of 150 UAH transferred to their personal cashback account. This money can be used for the purchase of other registrations in 2022.
Yes, you may transfer your registration slot to another participant FREE OF CHARGE not later than 30 days before the event.
If you wish to transfer your slot to another participant in the 30-day period before the event, you need to purchase a registration transfer certificate in the Run Ukraine store http://runukraine.org/shopping
To transfer your registration slot to another participant free of charge (not later than 30 days before the event) or after purchasing a registration transfer certificate (in the 30-day period before the event), you need to apply by emailing [email protected], specifying “Registration transfer” in the subject line, and providing the required information.
After the registration transfer procedure, a participant will get a new non-personalized race bib number with a result-capturing electronic chip and all starter pack contents for the specified distance. The previous race number provided in the application will be annulled.
If the race is held offline (“green” quarantine zone), a participant must pick up the starter pack in person at the SportExpo 2022 before the event.
If a race is held in the online format, participants will have their starter packs mailed to them.
Yes, a third person may receive a participant’s starter pack upon presentation of the following documents:
- a document certifying the identity of a person receiving the starter pack (passport, driver’s license, etc.);
- a copy of the documents certifying the identity of a person that purchased registration;
- a starter letter signed by the person that purchased registration, and a statement signed by the person that purchased the registration.
- Statement signed by the person that purchased the registration with the following text:To the Director of NGO “Run Ukraine” Chernitskyi D.L.I, (full name of the person that purchased registration), ask you to give the starter’s package with the number (participant’s race number) to my representative (full name of the person receiving the starter’s package), due to the fact that I am unable to receive it in person. Date and signature of the person that purchased registration.
Please, notice! This option does not apply to the relay participants, namely 3х5+1х6.0975 km and 3х10+1х12.195 km.
It means that every relay participant must be present in person at the starter pack pick-up and present an ID on the day of distribution of start packs at Expo2022.
Yes, you can have a complete starter pack (with a medal) delivered to you one week before the race, even if the race is held in an offline format. It is a paid service (delivery cost within Ukraine is 300 UAH, the international delivery cost is 700 UAH). To use this service, you need to purchase a delivery certificate in the Run Ukraine store http://runukraine.org/shopping.
If you choose this option, you can run your distance in the online format, in any part of the world, but you must do it on the day of the event. You have to send your race result (screenshot of your race or a link to your tracking program personal profile) to the email [email protected] However, in this case, your results will not be included in the overall ranking, and you wouldn’t be able to contend for a winning place.
If you choose this option and receive your starter pack in advance, you can also come to the Race Village and run in the offline format.
Yes, you may participate in the race in the online format. To do so, place an order and add delivery in the personal account in the “Orders” section (please note – the delivery service is valid only for the delivery of the starter pack).
This service qualifies you for participation in the race in the online format. If you choose this option, you can run your distance in the online format, in any part of the world, but you must do it on the day of the event. You have to send your race result (screenshot of your race or a link to your tracking program personal profile) to the email re[email protected] However, in this case, your results will not be included in the overall ranking, and you wouldn’t be able to contend for a winning place.
Finisher’s medals will be sent to the participants of the online format after processing the results (please note – delivery of medals is at the expense of the recipient).
Yes, certain groups of people are eligible for a discount or free registration in the events of the Ukrainian Majors Running League 2022, namely:
- combatants and war veterans — free registration (35% discount, if there are no free slots left);
- pensioners (men 60+ and women 59+) — free registration;
- people with disabilities of group 1, 2, 3 — 15 free registrations within all League events, 35% discount applies if there are not free registration slots;
- internally displaced persons from ATO zone — 35% discount for all League events;
- students — 35% discount for all League events;
- Run Ukraine volunteers — 35% discount for all League events.
To use the free registration or a discount, send an email to [email protected] To apply, you will need to send a copy of the document certifying your privileged category (a combatant certificate, a pensioner ID, a student ID, a certificate of IDP, etc.).
You will be sent a promo code for a discount or free registration to use at registration to pay for the slot.
If it becomes known that the participant does not meet the declared privileged category, the registration is canceled without any compensation.
Please, notice! Free registration is available for all courses, except for charity races, but is limited to not more than 2 registrations per person per calendar year.
Yes, you may change a course no later than 30 days before the event.
To change a course, you need to send an email to [email protected]
A change of course will not be performed otherwise. A participant will need to purchase another slot if there are slots available.
Yes. If an event is held offline, results will be captured using a result-capturing electronic chip system.
You may use funds from your cashback account for future registrations by December 31, 2021. Cashback funds may cover up to 50% of slot costs.
Yes. Participating in all five Ukrainian Majors Running League events in 2022 on the courses of 10 km, 21 km, and 42 km (only for the Kyiv Marathon), you will get an additional (sixth) League Finisher medal.
The Veterans’ Ten race was organized jointly with the National Council for Sports Rehabilitation of Defenders of Ukraine with the support of Vadym Svyrydenko, the Commissioner of the President of Ukraine for Rehabilitation of Combatants.
Participation in the Veterans Ten is free of charge. Requirement – combatant certificate.
Who can participate in the Veteran’s Ten?
Participation in this race is open to:
- current military units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the National Guard of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- cadets of military schools and lyceums;
- war veterans;
- families of killed combatants;
- public associations of anti-terrorist operation veterans, volunteer formations, and volunteers.
Registration procedure for the Veteran’s Ten race
To register for the Veteran’s Ten course, you will have to fill in a Google form and provide your combatant certificate number and the scanned copy of your combatant certificate.
Please, notice! Completing the form does not guarantee participation in the race.
The submitted documents will be checked by the National Council for Sports Rehabilitation of Defenders of Ukraine (the check is carried out within one week). Once the registration is confirmed, your name will appear on the website in the list of registered participants.
Where can I find a list of confirmed participants in the Veteran’s Ten race?
The list of registered participants can be found on the event website, “Participants” page (“List of participants” category, “National Heroes 10 km” course).
This list will show all registered participants. Enter your information in the search field to find yourself among the participants.
Please, notice! If, for some reason, you can’t find your name on the list of participants, please, email us at [email protected]
Is there a limit of participants for the Veteran’s Ten race?
There is a limit of 50 participants in regional events (Odesa, Lviv, Dnipro) and 100 participants in Kyiv.
Can I get a finisher’s medal?
Yes, all participants finishing the course within the time limit will get a finisher’s medal (the time limit for the 10 km course is 1 hour 20 minutes).
Can I participate in the Veteran’s Ten race online?
No. Unfortunately, this course does not imply participation in the online format. You also may not request starter pack delivery by mail.
Can I get an additional League Finisher medal if I participate in all 5 League events on the Veteran’s Ten course?
Yes. All participants who finish all 5 League races on the Veteran’s Ten course will receive a League Finisher medal.