MOLOKIYA LVIV HALF MARATHON 2018 will include two relay races:
- UNDER ARMOUR Relay 3×5 km + 1×6.0975 km
- HeForShe LVIV HALF MARATHON Relay 1×10 km + 1×11.0975 km
Please, notice! Each team gets ONE result capturing chip.
The chip is attached to the leg and is transferred in the relay transfer zone.
Advice: to save time, we recommend that the participant awaiting his/her turn in the relay transfer zone removes the chip from the leg of the arriving participant, attaches it to his/her leg and starts his/her stage. Each team gets the chip along with the starter’s package (one per team) at the exhibition SportExpoUA 2018. The relay races will start at 08:00 a.m. along with the individual race on the course of 21.0975 km.
Relay transfer stations are located on the marks of 5, 10 and 15 km for the relay 3×5 km + 1×6.0975 km and on the 10 km mark for the relay 1×10 km + 1×11.0975 km.
Relay transmission stations are located at 5 km, 10 km and 15 km.
- 1st stage covers 5 km;
- 2nd stage covers 5 km. Transmission station is on the 5th km, Anatoliy Vakhnyanin street, building 8;
- 3rd stage covers 5 km. Transmission station is on the 10th km, crossing of Melnyk street, building 22 (the public transport stop “Palats of Sportu “Ukraina” is nearby);
- 4th stage covers 6.0975 km. Transmission station is on the 15th km, Akademik Gnatyuk street, building 12 (“SHOP OPTYKA NOVA” is nearby).
The chip is to be returned to the organizers when crossing the finish line and receiving the medal.
- The first participant comes to the starting line with the time-capturing chip already attached to his/her leg;
- A starting corridor with a flag with a finish time of 1:29 will be opened for the participants of the relay;
- The relay Team participants overcome the stages in the order stated at registration;
- The Team members may not switch starting numbers;
- The finisher’s medals of all stages are given to the finisher of the last relay stage upon crossing of the finish line;
- Each participant receives finisher’s package (a banana, an apple) at the finish of his/her stage;
- The bus with the participants of the relay race of the 2nd and 3rd stages departs to the transmission stations at 8:30 am from the address: 18, Svobody avenue;
- Participants of the 4th stage get on their own to the transmission station (12 Akademik Gnatyuk Street, near “SHOP OPTYKA NOVA“);
- Participants of the 1st and 3rd stages will be delivered to the Finish Zone by bus (after the finish of the respective stage by the last participant)
- It is possible to change participants of the corresponding stages in the personal account in the section “My events”, function “Edit team stages” until June 9 (inclusive)