The starter’s packages will be distributed at SportExpoUA 2020. By the address: Lviv Art Palace (17, Kopernika Street, Lviv)
To receive your starter’s package, you must present the following documents:
- Starter’s letter printed out and signed by you (available in your personal profile or email box after successful payment);
- Identification document confirming participant’s age (required for all participants);
- Document entitling to free participation or a discounted entry fee rates.
Accident insurance that covers participation in sports competitions on the day of the race is included in the starter’s package.
All registered participants bear sole responsibility for their lives and health regarding the race and sign a statement about it.
- You will not receive your race number and starter’s package if you fail to present a valid ID;
Participants ages 18 and older may be submitted to the course of 21.0975 km. The age of a participant is determined as of the date of the December, 31 2019 based on the provided documents.
- Official event merchandise can be received at SportFestUA upon presentation of documents certifying your identity.
- Certificate medal engraving will be included in the starter’s envelope.
- You may NOT use your own ChampionChip;
- The time capturing chip is two strips on the back side of the race bib number;
- The chip may NOT be torn, punctured, bent;
- The race bib number should be attached on the front with four pins (the race bib number may not be attached to your back!);
- Small luggage number is to be attached to your luggage (you do not need to put your luggage number onto your uniform!).
The team of RUN UKRAINE wishes you light feet and a successful race!